Tuesday, February 14, 2012

See you at PAX East

Just a little update to the screenings list I wanted to mention; PAX East.

Yes, it's official. Going Cardboard will be screening at PAX East. It's tentatively scheduled for Friday, April 6th, at 9:30 PM in the Arachnid room (how thoughtful, they clearly know of my intense love for spiders). I will be there, and I hope to see you New Englanders there too! I'll continue to add screenings as they are booked, of course.

Last night I did battle with mailmerging the Kickstarter mailing lists onto shipping labels. This morning I woke up at 5 and couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs and started assembling more components packs. It's like how chickens know when an earthquake is coming; the DVDs are being printed up this week, and are going to be shipping out VERY soon (on the scale of hours from now more than days, and definitely not weeks).

Here it comes, Khan...

3 comments:

  1. Will you be selling DVDs at PAX East for those of use who missed the Kickstarter and regret it to high heaven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, on Friday I will have copies available during the day at the Kickstarter Arcade, and on the show floor, there will be copies available at the GameSalute booth. BUT, if you miss that, you can always order online at www.boardgamemovie.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I won't be missing it for anything. I keep hearing great stuff about it.

      Delete