- Heated debate at dinner about editorials vs. documentaries has made me very awake (but with sore throat). All to the good.
- Fruit punch NOS provided by Justin is enabling lots of editing! Does that make Justin an enabler?
- Even though I can't really pay attention to it, listening to "She Does" by Collective Soul and loving it.
Hour 2, Mark Kaufmann continued
- Mark talking about word of mouth and distribution channels, and that designer games don't really belong in Wal-Mart in the first place, because in order to hit the right price points, the quality would have to go way down. And kids, we don't want that, right?!
- Whistling to Collective Soul "Fuzzy." You know, at first I didn't like this album. It's growing on me. Like this fruit punch NOS...
- Saving the timeline. I've been bitten by not doing so before...
- Oh, right, right! Stand up break... BRB
- Time to switch it up... "Nine in the Afternoon"
- Can I just tell you what a joy it is editing on a widescreen monitor vs. the laptop??
- Sleep, I laugh in your general direction!
- Now at bat, the Christophe Boelinger interview from Essen. I love this guy! The hottest French game designer/rapper/extreme sports enthusiast in the entire film, guaranteed! He's sort of got the Viggo look going.
- Just put a jacket on. This is not August weather at ALL. How refreshing.
- I think I smell a skunk outside.
- hmm, is this train slowing down? Inconceivable!
- Starting up the interview with the Lamont brothers (Shear Panic, Snow Tails, Savannah Tails)
- What? What? Whut? WHUUUT????
- T-Cat wants to know urgently, "Mistress, what are you doing up?" I tell her, "Not now, the Lamonts are talking about Ostrich-racing!"
- Film timeline is currently at 4 hours, 37 minutes including bonus material
- Finished the Lamont interview, got all the segment marker snips back where they belong
- I think that's it. I hope this counts as all night...