Friday, May 15, 2009

10 MPH

The intro to this documentary really hit home. They wax about spending 8 hours a day in cubicles and letting go of your dreeeeeeams, maaaaaan...I hear ya, bro!



Only, I actually really like my day job. And for my film, I don't have the "money guy" putting up $20k (which may be just as well, as it turns out)...or an idea guy, or pretty much anyone but me and my brother and a couple awesome friends, I'm not quitting my day job, or moving to Colorado to ride cross-country on a Segway from Seattle to Boston...FINE, it's not that eerily similar. But I DID see somebody riding a Segway down my street one day...and this is a cool little documentary.

"An idea is like a seed. It can grow to be a beautiful flower...or it can grow to be a huge-ass weed." - J.fred

No comments:

Post a Comment