Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lights...camera...

Last Friday, I ordered business cards for the project. They aren't hella customized, but this site had a couple templates I really liked, and I'm very happy with the way they turned out. In some ways it seems presumptuous, but on the other hand, it's important to be able to get information quickly and easily to interested parties at Unity Games XV this Saturday.

Can it be happening so soon? I spent some time experimenting with equipment setup, but not enough, so that means some late nights this week doing the same. My patron saint of documentary lent me some really key items that will make things a lot easier, but at the same time, new equipment means a new learning curve.

There are a million other things to do between now and then, like get gaffer's tape, and release forms, and an outline of the interview schedule (I get the feeling you can't "over-plan" this stuff) but I'm looking forward to it! Let's rock and roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment