Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Going Cardboard on Kickstarter

I recently created a profile on Kickstarter.com, a site for independent projects in search of funding.

Check out the Kickstarter page! Warm and enthusiastic comments are as welcome as donations.

They recommend a video be attached to the project, and I agree, 100%. I'll see what I can do about that! :)

I have no idea where this will go, but it reminds me of a story:
A man down on his luck prayed to God every night for a break. "God," he'd pray, "please let me win the lottery!"

Night after night he'd make the same request, but every day, he'd come home roughly as penniless as the day before.

One night he just couldn't take it anymore. "God," he said, "have you forsaken me? Why won't you answer my prayers!?"

And a booming voice replied, "Would you BUY A SCRATCH TICKET already????"

No comments:

Post a Comment