Sunday, January 9, 2011

Night time is the right time

Here it is, Sunday night, and another all-night editing session is officially happening. I've already been at it for almost 3 hours, cutting, moving, and tightening the timeline, and I've got the film down to under 2 hours. A lot of bits just got moved to the end of the timeline, where bonus footage lives on in all its glory.

Right now, I'm rendering the film out in 3 parts for reviewing purposes. Burning it to DVD a couple days ago turned out to be immensely helpful, so I'm looking forward to this second pared-down iteration. The Flight of the Conchords Robot song is playing on my iPhone.



Oh man, I still need to update the website! And launch Project X this month. It may be the middle of winter, but things are heating up here in Studio B!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're continuing to make great progress in editing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was slow there for a bit but now I'm hitting it with a vengeance. Want this thing DONE. :)

    PS - Have you checked out Monopoly Tropical Tycoon?

    ReplyDelete